Suitable for the packaged IC surface marking , automatic loading and unloading, automatic width adjustment, and the effect of the mark detection through OCR and the MES data analysis system and data feedback can improve the process yield and manufacturing efficiency.
With the development of printed circuit boards towards refinement, high density and high performance, precision lasers are more and more widely used in the downstream industry of circuit boards because of their non-contact, stressless, and flexible processing characteristics. HGLASER PCB Microelectronics Division provides integrated solutions for the upstream and downstream industries of PCB such as laser cutting, marking, automation, and full-process traceability management.
- Focus on laser applications in SMT factories, providing customers with automated production line solutions for laser coding, laser cutting and splitting + testing + automatic sorting + automatic packaging.
- Focus on the application of FPC industry, providing customers with professional solutions for the core process of FPC cover film roll-to-roll cutting, FPC shape cutting, FPC high-speed drilling and other industries.
- Focus on the application of IC substrate industry in PCB, providing customers with laser marking equipment for large IC substrates, Xout marking equipment for finished boards, visual inspection machines for finished boards, AOI inspection machines, automatic sorting machines, automatic packaging machines and other full-process laser+ automated solutions.
- Focus on the advanced packaging industry, providing customers with fully automatic laser marking equipment after IC packaging.
- Focus on the ceramic substrate industry, providing customers with fully automatic ceramic substrate drilling, scribing, cutting and marking equipment.