Smart-HW series handheld laser welding machine can be equipped with a wire feeder to reduce the number of parts. The gap requirement further improves the welding quality. It can also be used in conjunction with a collaborative machine to fix the welding torch on the collaborative robot to reduce the labor intensity of the operator and improve the welding quality of the weld.
It is widely used in stair elevators, shelves, ovens, stainless steel door and window guardrails, distribution boxes, stainless steel home and other industries complex irregular welding process.
The Working Principle and Classification of Laser Welding Machine
Laser welding belongs to non-contact welding. The operation process does not require pressurization. Its working principle is to directly irradiate the high-energy laser beam on the surface of the material. Through the interaction between the laser and the material, the internal part of the material is melted, and then cooled to form a weld.
According to the different ways of use, laser welding machines are divided into handheld laser welding machines and desktop laser welding machines.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Handheld Laser Welding Machine
1. The laser beam can have good welding quality, the welding speed is fast, the weld is firm and beautiful, thus bringing users efficient and perfect welding solutions.
2. Handheld water-cooled welding gun which is ergonomically-designed, flexible and convenient and has longer welding distance that allows to weld any part of the workpiece at any angle.
3. With small heat impact, the processed workpiece is not easy to deform, blacken or have traces on its back. The welding depth is large and the melting is sufficient, thus the workpiece can be firm and reliable.
4. The electro-optic conversion efficiency is high, the energy consumption is low, and the operation is simple and easy to learn. No professional welding master is required. Ordinary workers can take up their jobs after a short training. Long-term using can greatly save processing costs.
5. High safety. The welding nozzle can only be effective when touching the metal, and the touch switch has temperature sensing.
6. It can realize welding at any angle, and can weld workpieces with various complex welds and irregular shapes of large workpieces.
Because the hand-held laser welding machine needs to be operated by the worker, long-time work may lead to fatigue. Besides, the scope of use is limited for this machine cannot be applied in the welding of large components.
+86 27 8718 0225