Copyright HGLaser Engineering Co,.Ltd. All Rights Reserver.
Laser cutting process uses invisible light beam to replace the traditional mechanical knife. It has the advantages of high precision, fast cutting, not limited to the limitation of cutting pattern, automatic typesetting, material saving, smooth incision and low processing cost. Metal laser cutting machine is widely used, including many industries, and it is one of the necessary equipment for many enterprises.
Laser cutting machine is a technological revolution in sheet metal processing and a "processing center" in sheet metal processing. Laser cutting machine has high flexibility, fast cutting speed, high production efficiency and short production cycle, which has won a wide market for customers.
10000 watt laser cutting machine is equipped with industrial 4.0 automatic loading and unloading warehouse, which is safe and efficient.
The laser cutting machine can maintain a good service condition for a long time, and daily maintenance is the key. It can not only effectively reduce the loss of parts of the equipment, but also prolong the service life.
So, what are the normal maintenance procedures of laser cutting machine?
1. When the dust removal device of laser cutting machine is used for a long time, a lot of solid dust will accumulate in the fan, resulting in high noise, peculiar smell and poor exhaust.
Treatment method: turn off the power supply, remove the air inlet pipe and air outlet pipe on the fan, clean the dust inside, stand the fan upside down, pull out the fan blade, clean the solid dust and restore it for installation.
2. Clean the dust inside the machine tool every week, and use an air gun to clean the dust on the dust cover, drag chain, electrical cabinet and sheet metal inside the machine tool.
Clean the air circuit components inside the cutting head cover and the cutting head. Note that it is recommended to use a small air pressure or blow dust from a long distance when cleaning the cutting head. Clean up the scrap of cutting head and iron slag on the guide rail of the workbench to reduce the movement of equipment exchange table, which is a problem of the chain.
3. Clean the iron slag of the support strip regularly. Enough iron slag on the worktable will lead to uneven placement of the plate, jitter during cutting, stability of the cut plate and reverse slag on the reverse side.
When large loss occurs during long-term cutting of the support table, a limit alarm will appear. It is recommended to make the support platform in advance and replace it in time.
4. Guide rail and linear axis are one of the core components of laser cutting machine, which play the role of guidance and support. To ensure the machining accuracy, its guide rail and straight line are required to have high guiding accuracy and good motion stability.
Because the processed parts of the laser cutting machine will produce a large amount of corrosive dust and smoke during processing, these smoke and dust will be deposited on the surface of the guide rail and linear shaft for a long time, which will have a great impact on the processing accuracy of the equipment. The gear rack needs to be maintained every quarter.
5. Open the dust cover to clean the oil and foreign matters on the rack and guide rail. It is recommended to clean the rack of guide rail box with diesel, and then move the machine tool to wash out the foreign matters inside the slider. After cleaning, wipe off the excess diesel oil and apply a layer of gear lubricating oil. Regularly check whether the lubricating oil in the equipment oil pot is lower than the alarm line, and add lubricating oil in time to avoid equipment wear and accuracy change caused by long-term absence of oil.
What are the precautions for daily / weekly / monthly and quarterly maintenance of laser cutting machine?
1. The quality and temperature of circulating water directly affect the service life of laser and cutting head. Note: the maintenance of the chiller must be carried out at least 5 minutes after turning off the power supply of the chiller to avoid the risk of water spraying and electric shock.
2. Patrol the filter screen and heat sink every week to clean the dust and foreign matters on them. Check the liquid level of the water tank and replenish water in time when the liquid level is low; Dust removal and decontamination outside the equipment.
3. Inspect and replace the medium (distilled water) every quarter; check and clean the dirt in the liquid tank to ensure good refrigeration effect; The PP cotton must be replaced and the resin tank must be replaced.
+86 27 8718 0225