Copyright HGLaser Engineering Co,.Ltd. All Rights Reserver.
In today's metal processing industry, the application of laser cutting machine has been very common. Many enterprises have adopted new laser equipment for material processing and manufacturing. This really improves the production efficiency for manufacturing.
Compared with traditional pipe cutting, such as roller cutting and sawing, these processing methods have many problems. For example, the efficiency is low, the labor intensity of workers is relatively high, and the accuracy can not meet the requirements.
The laser cutting machine has the advantages of fast cutting speed, narrow cutting seam, small heat affected zone, good perpendicularity of cutting seam edge and smooth cutting edge.
At the same time, it can cut many kinds of materials, including carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, wood, plastic, rubber, cloth, quartz, ceramics, glass and composite materials.
Therefore, it is used in various processing industries, but in order to make it more stable and long-term use, some correct operation processes are necessary to understand.
The laser cutting machine must pay attention to and abide by the operation process in the production operation. If it is not operated properly, it will easily cause safety accidents. Only when operators follow every operation process and production details can they maintain the safe production of the enterprise and the maintenance of the laser cutting machine.
1. Do not touch any electrical components in the electrical cabinet and console when the machine is powered on or running. Otherwise, electric shock will occur.
2. Please do not operate any switch knob with wet hands to prevent electric shock.
3. Please do not check the line or replace the electrical components with electricity, otherwise you will get an electric shock or injury.
4. Maintenance personnel with corresponding technical qualifications can repair the equipment only in strict accordance with the technical requirements of electrical maintenance. In case of accidents.
5. The working raw materials used by the cutting machine are flammable gases, such as acetylene, propane, liquefied gas and so on. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly check whether the whole gas circuit is well sealed.
6. The air source part of the cutting machine shall be far away from open fire, and carbon dioxide or other corresponding fire extinguishing devices with normal performance shall be placed near it.
7. The operator shall control the fire in time to avoid fire.
+86 27 8718 0225