Copyright HGLaser Engineering Co,.Ltd. All Rights Reserver.
The optical lenses in the laser system are consumables. In order to prolong the service life and reduce the use cost as much as possible, the lenses must be cleaned in strict accordance with this specification.
During the replacement process, the placement, inspection, and installation of optical lenses must be done so that the lenses are not damaged and contaminated. After a new lens is installed, it should be cleaned regularly.
When the laser cuts the material, the working surface will release a large amount of gas and splashes, which will cause damage to the lens. When contaminants fall on the surface of the lens, energy will be absorbed from the laser beam, resulting in a thermal lens effect. If the lens has not yet formed thermal stress, the operator can remove it and clean it.
During the installation and cleaning of the lens, any sticky matter, or even oil droplets printed on the nails, will increase the absorption rate of the lens and reduce the service life. Take the daily laser lens operation of Huagong Laser as an example, the following preventive measures must be taken:
1. Never install the lens with bare fingers. Wear finger cots or rubber gloves.
2. Do not use sharp instruments to avoid scratches on the surface of the lens.
3. Do not touch the film when taking the lens, but hold the edge of the lens.
4. The lens should be placed in a dry and tidy place for testing and cleaning. A good workbench should have several layers of cleaning paper towels and several sheets of lens cleaning tissue on the surface.
5. The user should avoid talking above the lens, and keep food, beverages and other potential contaminants away from the work environment.
In the process of cleaning the lens, a method with relatively low risk should be adopted. The following steps are set up for this purpose, and users should use them.
1. Use a blowing balloon to blow off the floats on the surface of the original, especially for lenses with tiny particles and floccules on the surface. This step is necessary. But do not use compressed air on the production line, because the air will contain oil mist and water droplets, which will deepen the pollution of the lens.
2. Apply analytical pure acetone to lightly clean the lens. This grade of acetone is almost anhydrous, which reduces the possibility of lens contamination.
The cotton ball must be dipped in acetone and the lens must be cleaned under light and moved in a circular motion. Once the cotton swab is dirty, it must be replaced. The cleaning should be done at one time to avoid the formation of crenellations.
If the lens has two coated surfaces, such as a lens, each surface needs to be cleaned in this way. The first side needs to be placed on a layer of clean lens paper for protection.
The cleaning procedure is the same as that of acetone, and then use acetone to remove the acid vinegar and dry the lens. At this time, the cotton balls should be changed frequently to completely absorb the acid and hydrate. Until it is cleaned.
4. When pollutants and lens damage cannot be removed by cleaning, especially the film burned due to metal splash and dirt, the only way to restore good performance is to replace the lens.
+86 27 8718 0225