Copyright HGLaser Engineering Co,.Ltd. All Rights Reserver.
For any equipment that wants to be used for a long time, maintenance is the first element. The long-term use of fiber laser cutting machine will make the machine unstable and prone to failure. Therefore, regular maintenance and inspection shall be carried out to ensure the cutting accuracy of the cutting machine and prolong the service life of the machine. What accessories and items need to be checked and cleaned during the use of the fiber laser cutting machine?
1. Cleaning and maintenance of lens of optical fiber laser cutting machine
The lens of optical fiber laser cutting machine is a consumable, especially the optical lens, including protective lens, collimating lens and focusing lens.
Pay more attention to the usual placement, inspection and installation, and be sure to prevent the lens from damage and pollution. In the process of laser cutting, a large number of gases and metal impurities will be released from the working surface, which will damage the lens. When pollutants fall on the lens surface, they will absorb energy from the laser beam, resulting in thermal lens effect.
In the process of lens installation and cleaning, any adhesive will increase the absorption rate of the lens and reduce the service life. Therefore, the following measures must be taken during operation:
A. Do not install the lens directly with your fingers, but wear finger sleeves or rubber gloves.
B. When installing and removing the lens, do not touch the film, but hold the edge of the lens for installation and removal. Handle it gently to avoid scratching the lens surface.
C. The lenses shall be placed in a dry and tidy place for testing and cleaning. Prevent secondary contamination of impurities.
D. Lens cleaning method: when cleaning the lens, absolute ethanol or 98% alcohol must be used as the cleaning solution, dip a small amount of absorbent cotton with alcohol, scrub with directional lamp, and finally wipe the lens with dry cotton cloth to make the lens bright and transparent.
2. Cleaning and maintenance of cutting head of optical fiber laser cutting machine
1. Before each startup, check whether the position of the cutting head is accurate, ensure the accuracy of the working starting point, height and other data of the optical fiber laser cutting head, and avoid collision and other accidents during the working process.
2. Confirm the following items before cutting:
A. Check that the pressure of the air compressor is not lower than 0.8MPa, and try to open the protective gas and raise the gun to check whether it is unblocked.
B. First lift the cutting head, and then remove the frame to ensure that the cutting part is within the setting area.
C. Simulate the processing output and confirm whether the cutting sequence is reasonable.
D. Adjust the height of the cutting head to the appropriate drilling position.
3. When cutting, always observe whether it is cutting. If not, first lift the cutting head by hand to stop cutting, check whether the cutting parameters are correct, whether the nozzle and protective mirror are damaged, adjust them, then return to the uncut state, and then continue cutting.
4. When cutting, observe whether the cutting piece is turned over or upward. If so, take over when the cutting head collides with the workpiece. If the plate is not flat, adjust it to the appropriate drilling height (3-5mm) at any time.
5. During cutting, observe whether the cutting head is on fire. If it catches fire, stop cutting, check whether the nozzle is worn and judge whether the focus is changing. If yes, add or reduce pads as appropriate.
1. Regularly check the loss of cutting head and nozzle, and replace them in time if the loss is serious;
2. Check the sharpness of the lens at each part of the cutting head and clean it reasonably;
3. Check the cleanliness and smoothness of all pipes and joints to ensure that there are no impurities or blockages;
4. Check whether the fixed part of the cutting head is loose.
3. Cleaning and maintenance of guide rail and worktable of optical fiber laser cutting machine
1. How to clean the guide rail
The rack of the guide rail shall be cleaned regularly.
First, remove the dirt on the guide rail and handle it. After the material is crushed, add a little cleaning lubricant on the guide rail and move the guide rail to make the cleaning lubricant evenly distributed on the guide rail. Be careful not to thicken the lubricating oil (butter). The lubricating oil attached to the guide rail is easy to cause the adhesion and deformation of processing materials and dust, so as to damage the sliding block and guide rail.
2. How to clean the work platform
Clean up the surplus materials processed on the workbench. The crawler table needs to be used for half a year. Add a little clean antirust oil on the crawler for antirust treatment, which is not required for other tables.
Note: the working platform cannot be easily cleaned with water. It is easy to rust the worktable and accelerate the oxidation of the workpiece.
4. Cleaning and maintenance of cooling system of optical fiber laser cutting machine
1) Check the temperature of cooling water. It is recommended that the water temperature be below 35 ℃. Generally, the water inlet temperature of laser is 22 ℃ ≤ 25 ℃.; Preventing the circulating water from freezing and the laser tube from cracking in winter (antifreeze can be added).
2) The water in the water cooler needs to be replaced regularly. The general replacement frequency is one month, and the specific replacement frequency shall be subject to the actual use.
Note: use distilled water without impurities, such as purified water or mineral water, but do not use tap water.
5. Other maintenance precautions for optical fiber laser cutting machine
1. Cleaning and maintenance of fan
When the suction of the fan is insufficient and the smoke exhaust is not smooth, first turn off the power supply, remove the air inlet and outlet pipes on the fan, remove the dust inside, then turn the fan upside down, pull the inner fan blade to clean, and then install the fan.
2. Working environment requirements
The workshop where the equipment is placed must be kept dry and well ventilated. The indoor temperature is preferably between 4-33 degrees. Prevent equipment from condensation in summer and take anti freezing measures in winter.
The equipment shall be far away from places with electromagnetic interference, high power and strong earthquake. High power interference will cause equipment failure from time to time. Take care to prevent this.
3. Observe the equipment operation
During the operation of the equipment, the operator shall often observe the operation of the equipment. In case of any abnormality, immediately stop the equipment operation, cut off the power supply, and timely report to professionals to check and repair the equipment. Do not disassemble and repair the equipment without permission.
4. Statistical usage
It is necessary to make statistics on the use of the equipment regularly. If there is any effect deviation, it shall be replaced in time to prevent it. If you do not know whether the material can be processed, please do not process it, so as to avoid potential danger and damage to the laser equipment.
+86 27 8718 0225