Copyright HGLaser Engineering Co,.Ltd. All Rights Reserver.
Under the premise of the rapid development of science and technology, labor costs are gradually increasing, and more and more companies are beginning to transition to automated production models. Automation can not only save labor costs, but also greatly improve production efficiency. With the maturity of domestic laser technology, the application of laser welding technology in various industries has gradually become popular. Laser welding equipment has been widely used in many fields such as automobile manufacturing, metal processing, 3C electronics, machining, aerospace and precision instruments.
Laser welding technology is particularly widely used in the field of industrialization, but due to the impact of the working environment, manual welding cannot be performed in many cases. At this time, the advantages of automated welding are reflected. Not limited to the environment, the robot welding technology can be applied to all kinds of harsh environments, and it can continue welding operations continuously for 24 hours, saving a lot of labor costs, welding precision, and high production efficiency.
Introduction of the welding process between the materials of the laser welding machine equipment:
1. Welding of sheet to sheet. Manual welding and automatic welding can be used, spot welding and continuous welding can be performed, and multiple welding methods such as stack welding, vertical welding, splicing welding, and filler wire welding can be realized.
2. Wire and wire welding. Manual welding and semi-automatic welding can be used, and welding methods such as spot welding, parallel welding, cross welding, butt welding can be performed.
3. Welding of wire and sheet. Manual welding can be used. Laser welding can be used to weld all kinds of metals. It is not limited to the type of material. The manual welding method is more flexible than the machine.
4. Welding between pipe fittings. Manual welding and semi-automatic welding can be used, automatic welding process can be carried out for regular tubular materials, and manual auxiliary welding is required for irregular shapes.
Application advantages of industrial automation laser welding equipment:
1. Concentrated energy, high welding efficiency, high processing accuracy, and large welding seam aspect ratio. The laser beam is easy to focus, compatible with more special-shaped workpieces, and is not limited to the working environment.
2. The heat input is small, the heat-affected zone is small, and the residual stress and deformation of the workpiece are small. The welding energy can be accurately controlled, the welding effect is stable, and the welding appearance is good.
3. Non-contact welding, optical fiber transmission, good accessibility and high degree of automation. When welding thin materials or thin-diameter pipes, it is not as easy to be troubled as arc welding.
4. It can provide high-strength welding for various material combinations, especially when welding between copper materials and aluminum materials is more effective. This is currently one of the few technologies that can weld electroplated nickel to copper materials.
+86 27 8718 0225