Copyright HGLaser Engineering Co,.Ltd. All Rights Reserver.
According to the lately news,the National Health Commission issued the "CONVID-19 Diagnosis and Treatment Plan (Trial 7th Version )", in which the diagnostic criteria added "serological testing" (the detection of antibodies and antigens) based on the original nucleic acid detection and sequencing. , The use of Convid-19 IgM/IgG antibody detection kit (colloidal gold method) is playing an important role in the diagnosis of Convid-19 and the prevention and control of the epidemic.
In order to control the epidemic effectively, ensure the restoration of public normal life and let enterprises to resume business, POCT (point-of-care testing) such as the Convid-19 IgM/IgG antibody detection kit (colloidal gold method) Test reagent cards have been widely used.
With the changes in diagnostic standards and business resumptions , the demand for Convid-19 IgM/IgG antibody detection kits has surged, and POCT companies get a large orders which has the ability to produce Convid-19 IgM/IgG antibody detection kits. Quickly and safely produce products and deliver them to the market in a timely manner is an urgent problem for such enterprises, the only UDI identification and customization requirements are an indispensable part of the POCT test reagent cards production process, and it is also a weak point in the production for some enterprises. It firstly occurred to us which is laser ink printing. In the past few years, the application of laser ink printing on POCT products has become a consensus. On the front-line of the anti-epidemic, HGLASER adheres to the POCT production line, ensuring that each test card is clearly and accurately marked and indicating signs, and providing customers with 24-hour uninterrupted service for new production lines.
Let’s explore the secret about POCT products safety
01 Laser marking of the detection kit
Detection kit material
The main raw materials of POCT test reagent cards are polymer materials (PVC, PP, ABS, HIPS, etc.).
Polymer materials have the following characteristics:
(1) It has good physical and mechanical properties and chemical stability;
(2) Rich sources and low prices, suitable for making disposable medical supplies;
(3) Convenient processing, low manufacturing cost, suitable for a variety of molding methods, and easy to process into complex shapes and develop new products.
Laser processing of polymer materials is to use the high energy of laser to carbonize the surface of the plastic or to decompose some components on the surface to generate a body to foam the plastic, so that leads to different color compared with those part which is not marked by laser. The marking effect is good and can greatly improve production efficiency.
Principle of Laser Marking
According to the characteristics of polymer materials such as PVC, PP, ABS, HIPS, etc., through experiments, using lasers with four common wavelengths of 355nm, 532nm, 1064nm and 10.64um respectively, we found that matching different processes can make better marking effects. , But the differences of different materials are different. Finally, we combine the ease of use and maintenance of the four wavelength lasers of 355nm, 532nm, 1064nm and 10.64um, and focus on choosing three lasers with wavelengths of 355nm, 1064nm and 10.64um, which is ours Ultraviolet lasers, fiber lasers and CO2 lasers, which are the most used in the industry, are used for different process development.
Laser marking on polymer materials is the most important as marking the change of color difference. We use different laser technology to adjust the laser to produce different physical and chemical changes on polymer materials such as PVC, PP, ABS, HIPS, etc., resulting in color difference. To improve the contrast of the logo, we have developed four marking processes for this, namely: foaming, etching, etching with color change and only color change.
Details as follows:
(1) Skin bubble: For some plastics, when the laser energy is low, it is not enough to carbonize the material. It will only decompose certain components on the surface of the material to generate gas and bubble the plastic. This kind of bubble has a slight color with the material. The color difference, so a light-colored logo with a light color can be obtained. This process is suitable for the application of indicating signs.
(2) Etching: When the laser peak is high or the melting point of the material is low, the local temperature of the material surface is much higher than the melting point of the material, and the surface of the material will undergo structural reorganization, corrosion or vaporization. Generally, CO2 lasers mark ABS, HIPS and other materials, and the marking effect can only obtain deep groove-shaped contour lines, and this process cannot obtain better recognition.
(3) Etching with color changes (engraving sinks and color changes): When the laser energy is high, laser irradiation will cause excessive carbonization of the plastic, causing spots of different sizes and black depths to appear on the material. Laser marking ABS, PVC and other materials, the surface material will be carbonized under laser irradiation, because the beam carries higher heat, and the surface layer of the material will be etched at the same time. This process is suitable for indicating signs and QR codes of ABS\PVC materials. Logo.
(4) Color changes: laser wavelength radiation with a short enough laser wavelength can dissociate plastic molecules and cause color changes. The ultraviolet laser has high-energy photons, which can break the chemical bond in the material or the surrounding medium, causing it to cause non-thermal process damage to the material, and the marking effect has high blackness and no hand feeling. This process is suitable for PVC, PP, ABS, HIPS and other high-molecular materials indicating signs and QR code signs.
02 Laser marking + data management
UDI (Unique Device Identification): The unique "identity card" in the product supply chain is an important identification content in the POCT test reagent card. Variable codes such as QR, DM, CODE46 and CODE16K or custom codes are usually used as unique identifiers. This type of logo has high requirements on the clarity and precision of printing, and is one code per item, which plays an important role in data management. The use of lasers can easily and quickly print high-precision, clear variable codes without ink. Through in-depth industry research and extensive application accumulation, in order to achieve clear codes while ensuring the uniqueness of codes, it is necessary to develop professional software to connect Production of POCT enterprises.
As the first domestic laser company to enter this field, HGLASER not only has a mature laser ink printing process, but also provides a complete set of solutions for customers' data security and data management. Among them, the data anti-duplication software application can shorten the time to find duplicate data in a 400 million data pool with 1 million data packets to 37 seconds, which is currently the industry's leading level.
Jiangsu Huagong Laser Technology Co.Ltd. (Jiangsu HGLASER) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wuhan HGLaser Engineering Co.Ltd., located in Suqian, the core area of Huaihai Economic Zone.
The Flying UV series coding equipment and Flying fiber series coding equipment owned by Jiangsu HGLASER are equipped with domestic independent lasers with excellent performance, smaller focusing spot, shorter time to act on the material, less thermal effect, and marking The effect is more beautiful, and it has been widely used to mark the expiration date, batch number, shift, manufacturer name and logo on medicine, medical treatment, personal care products, food and beverage packaging and other products.
Taking an advantage of science and technology, attached with a complete market service system and efficient service, The epidemic will be defeated under the support of you and HGLASER.
+86 27 8718 0225